Friday, September 3, 2010

i'm bek

my last post was half year ago,
luckily u reminded me
reread the texts
felt so ridiculous
y m i used to exaggerate a simple matter?

well, i'm no longer in penang now
everything seems to b unfamiliar to me
my study
my shelter
my buddy
and even my language

i never suspect myself in such a way
only realize tat my mind was so shallow
wat i knw before is juz a little point of the world
a clearer picture of tis world is juz forced into my mind
everyday
i study law, politic
i read news
i talk to myself
i'm juz behaved like another me
no fun AT ALL

sleepless since i first came to KL
an off-tv keeps on appearred in my mind tat remind me *is time to bed*
physically tired, mentally awake
or mayb in certain extent,
mentally tired, physically awake

GOD
i loves law
i has shown my endeavor to pursue my dream as well
bt the process is a torment
felt so sorry y i din appreciate the chances to get better education
seriously, i'm in trouble
ppl knows me will describe me as active, playful, talkative
ppl here describe me as quite, well-behaved, hardworking
OMG

BTW, i'm still here
go ahead with nothing^^

No comments:

Post a Comment